Monday, July 6, 2009

Blog Absence

We recently went to Japan for vacation, which explains my abscence from this blog. During the trip, we went to loads of cool places. I'l just write a little about it, you can read the full story here. We stayed in an apartment building in Shinjuku East. It was pretty nice. Most of our time was spent away from it though. We went to Disney Land, DisneySea, Tokyo Tower, Tsukiji Fishmarket, and loads of other cool places. Japan is filled with awesome stuff. Their Sushi and Bento are delicious. When we were in Japan, I tried Shakey's resturaunt. They have the best Pizza I've tried in my life. Their desert Pizza is so good.

Japan was one of the funnest things that happened to me this year. It is definately a place I want to visit again. The trip lasted two weeks, the last week of my absence was spent in Santa Rita with my Dad's familly. Me and Maia went there to spend time with them. We meant to go before the trip but didn't have time to. While in Santa Rita my cousin Noah taught me how to ride a Rip Stick.

That pretty much explains my absence. With that done, I will leave you until tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog