Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Introduction


My name is Justin Cruz. I live with my mom and step dad (Eva and Leo Babauta) in Santa Rita, Guam. I have 1 sister, 3 half brothers, 1 half sister, 2 step sisters, and 1 step brother. My half brothers, Lucas and Cole, live with my dad and my step mom (Luke and Sherrie) and my step sister Sherrina in Germany. I live here on Guam with my sister Maia, my step brother Rain, my step sister Chloe, my half brother Seth, and my half sister Noelle. That's my big happy family.

I'm being unschooled by my mom. It's a lot better than normal school. I can choose what I do every day. It's really fun.


Every season my brothers and my sister and I play soccer. I've played every season since I was 7. That's 5 years of playing. We've played for the
Yamasa Cobras, the TakeCare Tigers, and the Shipyard Wolverines. Soccer is our favorite sport. We love the game.

Another thing I'm into is video games. I got my first system around age five. I've been playing since then. I also love game videos. Here are some of my favorites:


- Mario Linerider
- Halo God

2 comments:

  1. Hi Justin,
    Its your stepmom Sherrie. WOW, you have your own blog-so cool!! I couldn't wait for your daddy to come home and see this to post a PROUD comment. I'm so excited and proud for you that I just had to post one up myself. We are so happy to see how much progress your making with homeschooling. Good Job boy!! This is quite impressive. I can't wait to forward this to the rest of the family. I am so proud to say that my step son is such a wonderful and smart little man. Keep up the incredible work your doing. CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING YOUR OWN BLOG AGAIN!!

    Love,
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justin!
    So your unschooled...:-)
    Glad your enjoying your schedule.
    Liked your blog. The pic is cute.
    Keep up the good work.
    Anty pris
    P.S.
    I hope you'll think about entering ST Thomas High School when you get older. Oh yeah Ryan just recieved the Principal's award Friday.
    His school has mass at 7:45 am every first friday of the month. Your welcome to join us.
    Ordot Church.I'll try and invite you to his next school function. He is also in mock trail, I don't have his schedule give us a call if you wanna come watch 477-7187 its at the court usually on saturday from 9 to 12...
    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog