Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Video Games


I LOVE video games! When i got James Bond: Nightfire for the Game Cube, I played for almost 9 hours, stopping only for breakfast. I even found a video game about video games. I've had a Gameboy Color, Game Boy Advanced, Game Boy SP, Nintendo DS, Playstation I, Nintendo Game Cube, X-Box 360, and Nintendo Wii throughout my 12 year life (I'm not sure if it counts, but I even play computer games). Soon, I'll even have a PSP.

I'm learning how to fix an X-Box's Red Ring Of Death with my Dad (Leo), and brother (Rain). We can now dissemble an X-Box 360. Even though we got Rock Band, I'm most excited about playing Halo 3 again. I LLOOOVVVEE the Halo trilogy. Can't wait for Halo Wars to come out. Halo 3: Recon sounds cool too.

The Mario series is cool too. My favorite game is Mario Strikers Charged, but I'd recomend New Super Mario Bros. for most gamers. Mario Strikers Charged is soccer, Mario style, with Mega Strikes, Power-Ups, and the amazing Luigi. Some of my favorite games are on the right side of my blog's home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog