Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Laptop

I'm in need of a new computer. The one I am currently using is slow, old, and I'm guessing has a virus. It takes forever to connect to the internet, loads pages slowly, constantly disconnects for no reason, and sometimes even has trouble finding programs on it's own hard drive. I really need to replace it. So, because it would be more useful when I move to the city, I want a laptop. It would be easy to bring around the city, and use at a cafe or somewhere. I could use it when I go to stay at a hotel or someone else's house. Laptops are just so much easier to me than a desktop.

I was looking at some laptops the other day. So was mom. The best ones I found were the Inspiron 15, the Studio 15, the Alienware M17, and the Alienware Area 15. For some reason, no matter how many times I click on the link, I can't find the M17 or Area 15. Only the M17x and Area 15x, the upgraded, and way more expensive versions. I'm most likely to go with the Studio 15. That's $899 worth of work I have to do. And if I want it before we move, I have about 7-9 months to get it. I'm currently trying for $25 a week. So if anyone has any work for me, please call 472-7881 or email me at blue96915@gmail.com. I can wash cars, clean houses, do some yard work, clean bathrooms etc. Just call or email me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Jude! Don't forget our scheduled appointments for the car wash & yard work. Call if you need me to pick you up to do the yard. As for the car, talk to your mom and let me know if you want me to drop it off to you during the week. Talk to you soon!

    Hugs & lots of kisses,
    Auntie Princess =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jude! Don't forget our scheduled appointments. Call me if you need a ride to do the yard. Talk to your mom and let me know when you want to do the car. I might be able to drop it off to you during the week. Ask yoru mom when would be best.

    Hugs & lots of kisses,
    Auntie Princess =D

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog