Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We're Moving!


Around June 2010, my family is moving to San Francisco! We're all very excited. I can't wait. I'm excited to stay in the states for a while. I've never lived in a city. San Fran has lots of cool places to see. There's Fisheman's Wharf, the Exploratorium, Ripley's Believe it or not San Fran, Zeum, Golden Gate Park, the San Francisco Zoo, and many, many more. I look forward to visiting the Sony store too.

This will be the first time I live in the states, but the second time I'll visit. I went to Colorado once in the summer between second grade and third grade to visit my Dad. We went to Pikes Peak, a Native American attraction, and we took a road trip to California to visit Disney Land. We stopped in Vegas for a day and I had Denny's for the first time in my life.

I'm glad I'll be able to experience San Fran, I'll finally be living in the city. I can visit Disney Land once in a while, and Six Flags and Great America. San Fran has a lot of perks, but I will miss some stuff on Guam. I'll miss the beaches. And the hiking oppurtunities. And I'll miss the people and family on Guam. I'll be breaking out of my comfort zone, and leaving the people and places I spent my life knowing. But I'll have to face these problems if I want to see San Fran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog