Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Force Unleashed for the PSP

Must have for Star Wars fans: Star Wars the Force Unleashed. After playing my brother's PSP version, I've decided that in my opinion, the Force Unleashed is the best Star Wars game I've ever played. The storyline is amazing, explaining the creation of the Rebels in an unexpected way. The main characters are very extraordinary. The game play is pretty awesome too.

For a handheld system, the Play Station Portable is pretty amazing. It gives graphics and features you can't find in the DS. So when I heard my brother got the Force Unleashed for the PSP, I expected it to be a good game. I didn't expect it to be this great. The controls are easy to learn, using only four buttons for loads of moves. The features are great, within the story mode, and in Force Unleashed mode. In story mode , you'll be spending hours searching for lightsaber upgrades and Holocrons. It's a pretty addictive search and the lightsaber customization will let you set those upgrades to your taste. As well as lightsaber customization, you can put on costumes, enter cheats, and view Holocrons.

In the Force Unleashed mode, you can play some awesome games. The games include Order 66, Force Duels, and Historic Mission. In Order 66, you can pick a Jedi and battle through the imperial army, defending against the traitorous clones. Force Duel is basically a duel between Jedi. Historic Mission is my personal favorite Force Unleashed game. You play as a Jedi fighting through legendary scenes such as the Dune Sea battle in Episode VI, the Battle of Mustafar in Episode III, and countless other battles.

This is just my opinion, try the game if you want to really see how it is.

P.S.: for owners of the game, here are some cheats:
Eclipse: play as Juno
Hologram: play as PROXY
Speeder, Virgence, and Tyranus: force cheats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog