Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My New RUBIK'S CUBE

I got a Rubik's Cube! They're surprisingly addictive. I'm learning how to solve one here. Once you pick one up, it's almost impossible to put it down. I love to play with mine. I started getting addicted when Rain brought his for the weekend. I've been asking mom to buy one since. We've been looking at sites and videos on Rubik's Cubes. Here are a few (Note: Some these sites are for Cube owners and users only) :

-Josh's Rubik's Cube Rap
-Beginner Solution to Rubik's Cube
-Rubik's Cube Scrambler
-Rubik's Cube Records (Here's a Video of one)

Hint: Most people would try to solve the cube color by color. This doesn't work. Solve it layer by layer from top to bottom.

These little toys are very, Very, VERY addictive. If you don't have one, go to KMart and get one. YOU NEED A RUBIK'S CUBE!!!!!

DAD CAN SOLVE A RUBIK'S CUBE IN 5:39!!!!! And he only got his today!

My Rubik's Cube's name is Noodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog