Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We Moved!


We Moved! We now live in Hagatna, Guam. The location is great. We're right next to everything, Agana Shopping Center, the Julale Shopping Center, Shimbros, Plaza De Espana, the Beach, Chamorro Village, Latte Stone Park, and loads of other places. The place can be a little noisy during the day, but it's relatively quiet at night.

We can walk to the library, which is great. Before, we couldn't go as much because the library was so far away. We can't play soccer in the yard anymore, but we can go across the street to play in the field and our new yard is better for skateboarding and riding the scooter.

The new place looks great on the inside too. We have less space, but more rooms. Maia has her own room now. I still have to share my room with Rain on the weekends. I spend most of my time in my room. It's all mine on weekdays.

Outside of the house is all cement. We can skate and run around, but the space is smaller. There's not really mush out there other than the mountain, but we still have fun. We can always go to Plaza De Espana or Latte stone Park if we really need to be near grass. I love going to either place. There's so much to do at Plaza De Espana or Latte Stone Park. We can run, hide, play, all kinds of stuff. The best part is, they're both in walking distance!

I'm glad we moved, but I'll miss the old place too.The yard was bigger, there was more to explore (the jungle), there was generally more room, and the grass. I definitely miss the grass and the porch.

Well, the new house is pretty cool over all, on a scale of 1-10, it deserves a 9.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog